Model PA91 Swimming Pool Pump
• This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard 5/8” mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
• Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
• Suction and Discharge ports are equipped with quick disconnect unions. Provided with a standard 1.5” slip and 1.5”/ 1.25” hose adaptor connections. Optional 1.5” NPT connections available.
• For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between pool water and electric parts.
• The Model PA91 comes complete with a full 24 month warranty.
• Optional 4” high base is available on 115V model.
• Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. Large strainer basket is always locked in place.
• Pump is equipped with durable, special 48 frame thru-bolt mount energy efficient PSC motor with stainless steel shaft.
• Pump has a standard 3 ft. 3/12 AWG cord set pre-mounted. A
variety of other cord sets are available (115V model).
• The Model PA91R is equipped with a special 48 frame thru-bolt mount energy efficient PSC motor with stainless steel shaft (115/230V model).
• The Model PA91R is listed on the California Energy Commission’s Appliance Efficiency Database for residential pool pumps and complies with the APSP-15 standard (115/230V model).
• Every pump is performance tested before leaving the factory.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.