Model PE71 Above-Ground Pool Pump
• This high performance, medium head above ground pool pump comes complete with an industry standard 5/8” mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
• Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
• Suction and Discharge ports are equipped with quick disconnect unions. Provided with a standard 1.5” quick disconnect unions. Discharge has a 1.5″ NPT internal thread and 2″ external thread for easy replacement.
• The Model PE71 comes complete with a full 12 month warranty.
• Pump is equipped with durable, special 48 frame thru-bolt mount motor with stainless steel shaft.
• Pump has a standard 3 ft. 3/12 AWG cord set pre-mounted. A
variety of other cord sets are available (115V model).
• Every pump is performance tested before leaving the factory.
• For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between pool water and electric parts.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.