Model PES90 – Self Priming Pool Pump
• The Model PES90 Self Priming Pool Pump is a high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard 5/8” mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
• Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
• All models are equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance. Comes standard with 2” Suction and 1.5”/2” Discharge.
• For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between pool water and electric parts.
• Variety of cords sets are available.
• Pump is equipped with durable, economical 48 frame motor. The dual voltage (115/230V) motor has two compartments with sealed contacts, stainless steel shaft and Neptune® Advanced Switchless Technology.
• Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. Large strainer basket is always locked in place.
• Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing.
Reusable O-rings throughout.
• Every pump is performance tested before leaving the factory.
• The Model PES90 comes complete with a full 24 month warranty.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.