UniFit – Universal Replacement Pump
Universal Replacement Pump - The Aqua TechniX UniFit® universal replacement pump is a versatile high performance pool pump. Available with a variety of fittings, the UniFit saves time and money when used as a direct replacement to most commonly used pumps.
• The UniFit® pool pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
• The pump can be used for pool water with salt concentration up to 5000 ppm.
• Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175 F.
• The UniFit is available with single speed, 2-speed and variable speed motors.
• For pool’s users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between pool water and electric parts.
• Locking ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
• 3-Year warranty on the motor and pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
• Every pump is performance tested before leaving the factory.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.